Commercial Fitness Equipment Leasing
We offer many lease programs for startup gyms, existing facilities, expansions, and even non-profit organizations. Recently, there have been some changes or shifts which have now aligned commercial fitness equipment with health care as a whole. This is excellent news which has helped some money factors (lease rates) get more competitive and reasonable.
USA Fitness direct utilizes nearly a dozen direct lenders and brokers which offer programs for most credit types.
Also available, are fitness leases for our quality remanufactured equipment (a rarity that shows the high standard of our remanufactured and refurbished commercial fitness equipment).
Lease programs include:
- Fair market value (FMV) leases: This option delivers the lowest monthly payment of a standard lease with flexible purchase options at lease end. With this lease you can write off 100% of your payments as an operating expense. Please consult your accountant about the tax treatment for your company. At the end of a FMV lease, the lessee has three options: return the equipment, continue to lease the equipment under lease renewal and purchase equipment for the fair market value.
- One Dollar Buy Out: This option is for those who plan to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease term. When the lease term expires, you can simply purchase the equipment for $1 (or $101 depending on your state's tax laws). The monthly payment is higher than the FMV, but the advantage of this type of lease is that you will own the equipment at the end of the lease term for $1.
- 10% Purchase Option: With this option, your payment will be lower than a one-dollar buyout lese, but may be higher than the Fair Market Value option. This lease option gives you the option to return the equipment or purchase it at the at the end of the lease term, but want to cap their equipment buyout at a certain percent of the equipment cost.
Benefits of Leasing
- Leasing Conserves Cash: Leasing allows you to purchase the fitness equipment today while spreading your payments affordably across time. It provides 100% financing so you are not required to make a large down payment. Leasing your fitness equipment frees up working capital for more productive operational uses and business opportunities. It also includes costs such as freight and tax.
- Leasing Can Provide Tax Advantages: Most lease payments can be deducted from your corporate income. Sales tax is typically deferred over the lease term and payments reduce tax liabilities. Having the sales tax deferred is an added bonus because there is no interest or finance charges on the sales tax as in standard financing.
- Flexible Payments and Terms: Fitness equipment leasing requires no money down, flexible payments, extended terms, and equipment additions and upgrades are all available.
- Leasing Is Quick and Easy: You can usually receive an approval within 1-3 hours. This ensures that you get your fitness equipment as fast as possible.
USA Fitness Direct has included these descriptions for informational purposes only and does not claim that fitness equipment leasing is the best choice for all scenarios. As well, USA Fitness Direct has no preference in the payment options a client chooses, whether it be cash payment or a lease. Please check with a Certified/Professional Accountant or tax attorney for local, State and Federal applications and tax codes.
Please contact our sales department for more information and applications:
Toll Free: 866.487.2348